Lean Innovation Summit chose to work with Grip, the first and most advanced AI-powered event networking solution currently in the global market. Grip empower professionals and the event industry by providing full-cycle support that facilitate quality interactions. At its core, their proprietary technology drives intelligent business recommendations through Grip’s self-learning matchmaking engine.
Benefits of using a matchmaking service at the event?
- To make connections with significant people you would not have met otherwise
- To expand your professional network
- To create business opportunities with other event goers
- The platform will only display your professional information including name, job title and company. Information such as telephone number, email address or mail address will not be displayed.
- To maintain privacy, personal contact details are not displayed or exportable in the platform
- Simply swipe ‘Interested’ or ‘Skip’ through profiles to make connections with fellow attendees
- No spam – users swipe anonymously until both have swiped ‘Interested’ for a connection to be established; key influencers will not be bombarded with unsolicited messages
Schedule business meetings before and during the event and meet face-to-face at the event
- Please contact our support team if you wish to remove your details from the platform.
Get access to the app:
Make sure you activate your Grip-account with the log-in details you will receive by e-mail after the ticket registration and download the app in the app store. The information about your personal Grip account will be available mid October.